“This is a "Total Life Overhaul:" a bootcamp for Spiritual, Mental & Emotional transformation. I will guide you and provide the tools and support to kickstart your journey - empowered, confident and according to your soul's desire.”
— Rachel Lynn Sebastian
- Intention Setting Ritual/Prayer
- Detailed Life Overhaul Lesson/Journal Exercise: create the specific life you want and commit to it. We'll discover your core-value and learn to make all life-choices pivot around this core-value.
- 60-min Reiki Session: releases stress and tension and invites Universal Life Force into troubled/blocked areas to balance energy.
- Fire Ceremony: "let go of the old story and drama, to transform, to renew and to be reborn."
- Hot-Tub Transmutation Session: Learn how to transmute feelings and thoughts (of yourself and others) while hot tubbing! This practice is excellent for when we are in environments where clearing is not possible and also for empaths/telepaths to be able to transmute other's feelings in order to feel grounded and connected.
- Mini-Hiking Session - 2.8m Local Loop-Trail & "Thought-Association" Training (weather dependent): I'll set you up with an exercise at the start on how to proactively re-associate old negative feeling triggers with positive feelings via re-association. This is an incredibly effective practice.
- Six mostly raw organic / vegan meals served - as well as snacks and teas.
- Two Intuitive Guidance Sessions: learn how to "listen" and translate vibration into clear messages.
- Four individual Theta Healing Sessions: (1.5 hours each) or 2.5-hour sessions.
- Two (45-min) Angel Sessions.
- Guided journaling: I'll set you up with an intentional journaling practice that will help you uncover subconscious beliefs and keep track of progress in your own healing practice.
- Two 1-hour windows of Free-Time Friday and Sat (you can choose this time to be while you're consuming your meals or otherwise).
- Mental Health/ Vulnerability Coaching: discover how to find strength in vulnerability and sharing in a way that will cause your relationships a deeper level of intimacy and trust.
“The clearing and healing I experienced was beyond my expectations. In the weekend intensive, Rachel spent as much time necessary to assist me through releasing the old, and then creating new ways of being. Rachel's intuitive knowing and connection with Spirit is very strong... I could feel the energy during the processes as we were working together. The next day, I still had some residual beliefs to shift and she gracefully guided me through once again to clarity- I felt such peace in my body. The following days of integration were so beautiful, I could feel a difference and noticed how my NEW perceptions of what were once old triggers were changing and becoming rooted. Her post session follow up, and authentic concern for my well being, created a beautiful and safe experience for me. I recommend her to anyone wanting lasting change in their healing journey. She is a lovely gift ❤️”
— Jennifer Campbell [Seattle]
Friday 12pm-11pm (11:30pm bedtime)
Saturday 9am - 11pm (8:30am wakeup, 11:30pm bedtime)
Sunday 9am -12pm (8:30am wakeup) choice of taking a Yin Yoga class 10:45-12pm.
Gamble Bay Location - Kingston, Washington [U.S.A]
The Gamble Bay location is the perfect space for intensives as it is gorgeous, indulgent, cozy, isolated and convenient. It sits among towering evergreens directly on Gamble Bay where Bald Eagles can be seen nesting and seals can be spotted on the dock as the sun rises in the morning. Gamble Bay also has many attractive features that inspire overall health and well-being:
- Private Beach Access + Dock
- Hot-Tub Overlooking the Bay
- Deck + Deck Furniture for Sun-Soaking
- Hard Wood Floors
- Free-Standing Gas Fireplace
- Temperature Control in Each Room
- Queen-Sized Bed | Firm Pillow-Top Mattress
- High Thread-Count Sheets
- Full-Sized Tub for Epson-Salt Soaking
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Organic Produce
- All-Natural Toiletries & Amenities
- Salt Lamp & Essential Oil Diffuser