Women's Retreat Program
- 2 Catered Lunches (Vegan/*Organic)
- 3 Catered Dinners, (Vegan/*Organic)
- 3 Continental Breakfasts (Vegan/*Organic)
- Snacks, Teas, Organic Coffee
- Vegan/Gluten Free S'mores
- Transportation Kingston-Langley (to/from) Ferry Fare (both ways)
- Spiral Retreat "Playbook" & Pen
- Fire Pit & Fire Ceremony
- Double Bluff Beach Outing
- Saratoga Woods Expedition (Low-Impact)
- 24 Hours of Connection, Belonging and Enjoyment!
- 8+ Hours of FREE-TIME/Breaks, Effortless Shared Meals & Full-Nights Sleep in a Secluded Forrest Environment.
Catering by Happy | Healthy | Fit
Kimmi Hellman of "Happy | Healthy | Fit" will be joining us from Temecula, CA to cater the most delicious and filling *Organic-Vegan meals! Kimmi is a certified "Precision Nutrition (PN) Sports Nutrition Coach" and professional vegan cook. She is also one of my dearest friends (since 2003) and brings a beautiful smile, high-energy and great hugs! She is the QUEEN of flavor and an expert at creating balanced, energizing and healthy dishes perfect for athletes (ie: meant to sustain energy) and I have no doubt we will all be raving!
*all meals are at least 90% organic.
Morning Vinyasa by Victoria Renfro
Victoria Renfro, 500 RYT Yoga Instructor, will be joining our retreat to lead a "Low & Slow" Vinyasa each morning on our gorgeous outdoor deck! She's one of my dearest friends and has the energy of a kitten with the strength and wisdom of a lion! Victoria spends the year hosting her own retreats as well as collaborating with yoga instructors worldwide. She will do a more "Yin" style practice for us and is an expert at leading both advanced yogis and beginners while making everyone feel supported.
Healing with Rachel Lynn Sebastian
It's my absolute honor to be doing the work I do with women just like you - who are capable, fierce and ready to take on the next level of their human revolution. In this program I'll be holding a space for your individual awakening to a new way of "being" that will cause you to feel not only fully "deserving" of love and belonging, but able to see it, expect it and experience it in every relationship. I've suffered too much in my life from "longing for belonging" not to and I'm here to support your journey.